ACON is Australia’s largest not-for-profit lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) health organisation established in 1985 at the height of the HIV epidemic.
Today we provide a wide range of training and consultancy services to assist you with all aspects of LGBTI inclusion.
We are Australia’s largest and most recognised national provider for LGBTI inclusion, operating across all states. We have a range of solutions to suit organisations of any size, spanning government, healthcare and service providers, large employers, small business, sporting and community groups.
WHO WE’RE HERE FOR
- Health & Service providers
- Community organisations
- Sport & Recreation
- Employers and small business
- Small businesses
- Federal, State & Local Government
WHAT WE DELIVER
- In-house training on LGBTI inclusivity and awareness
- Tailored learning & development services
- Subject matter expertise
- Speaking engagements
- Employer support programs
- National benchmarking
- Awards and recognition
- Publications and resources
- LGBTI Conferences and inclusion initiatives